New World of Warcraft Raid “Crusaders’ Coliseum”
Blizzard released the details on the new Raid and Dungeon for World of Warcraft. This appears to be more stuff released for the Argent Crusade, which is the duh of the year, so…IM JUST SAYIN. This new tribute thing is sure to cause much guild drama. I can just sense it. I almost want to recreate my account just to witness this event, the guild drama, it’s sure to be almost as epic as the story of the girl who dated a guy in game who turned out to be a girl and in fact her room-mate. (!!!)
In the next major content patch, the construction of the Crusaders’ Coliseum on the Argent Tournament grounds will be complete, and it will hold new challenges for players. We’d like to share some details on the new dungeon, which represents the next tier of content for the game, but keep in mind that this is still in development and subject to change. The Crusaders’ Coliseum will include:
* New epic 10- and 25-player raid dungeon with five encounters, with each encounter being unlocked one week at a time
* A more intuitive structure for harder encounters. This raid dungeon will have four different versions: 10-player, 25-player, 10-player Heroic, and 25-player Heroic, with each one using a separate lockout.
* Introduction of the Crusaders’ Tribute! Each of the Heroic mode instances has a new tribute system that will limit players on the number of attempts they get in the Coliseum each week to present a greater challenge for the most battle-hardened heroes. Additional rewards can be earned depending on the number of attempts left in the tribute run each week when the final boss is defeated.
* New 5-player dungeon with three encounters that will include Champion’s Seals as each one is defeated
* New tier of armor and weapons that are modeled with Alliance- or Horde-specific themes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.