Hiya everyone! You’ve had me since you picked me up from Wal-Mart on October 26th and it’s been an interesting journey so far. First let me say, thanks for bringing me home! I was getting pretty tired of seeing middle age poor trash pick their nose then pick me up. With that said it’s been really nice being inside your basement. I think a phrase comes to mind “lesser of two evils”.
At least….I think it’s a basement. The lights don’t turn on very much. It’s a good thing I’m not afraid of the dark. But I digress, after having been with you awhile I’d like to let you in on a few things.
1. I secretly hate you.
2. I can hear you (THERE IS A MIC DUH!) so I know each and every time you say not so nice things about me.
3. You can’t sing. At all. Because you just bellow the notes is because I am tired of you playing the same song after failing 5 times.
4. I know you hate “Midlife Crisis” by Faith No More, which is why it’s played so much on “random”.
5. I don’t cheat. You actually suck that bad. When your finger is on green and it’s a yellow note. That’s not my fault.
6. You have no timing. Hearing the note then playing it is now how music is made. That is called being “off beat”