How exactly does MMO-Champion do this? This guy is the super slueth, or that he’s secretly in with Blizzard’s pr to generate interest (most likely). Fan sites are an effective way at getting out a message deeez days. As usual it appears the Druid Model’s will only look good on Taurens, Warlocks on Undead and Rogues on Douchebags Aspie kids. Is it me or do all of these armor sets look like they copied set designs from Flash Gordon?
Warlock Tier 11 Armor Video –
Looking like “the fabulous General Kala
Rogue Tier 11 Armor Video
Looking like…uhh..anything from this scene.
Druid Tier 11 Armor Preview
The white feathers is a little loopy and like the flying hawkmen dudes from..YOU GUESSED IT……FLASH GORDON
Blizzard has announced that patch 3.2 is releasing today. I suppouse I could do a massive write up on the changes or talk about it but The biggest things to note are:
New Druid Forms
Isle of Conquest
New Heirloom Items
More Mounts (huzzah!)
Trial of the Champion a new 5 man dungeon
and a raid I don’t care about (yet, possibly ever)
Mmo-champion has data mined the tier 9 models for all classes and posted a entry about it. He posted every model with every possible race wearing it so there’s no chance in high hell I’m going to do that much work. The paladin’s look cool. But they look like the Elves from the Lord of the Rings RTS came. The dudes with the longswords. I may be imagining this though.
Oh and I’ll note this, i’ll never ever see a piece of Tier-9. Ever. I’m a “scrub” as they call it in the wow-verse.
Herooooo. Good morning. A very nice wakeup call appeared as I downloaded some podcasts, most notably the new Giant Bomb, which is always enjoyable. Blizzard released a question and answer session for Druid’s. Of course the restoration dominance was widly covered as well as why they made the distinction of Cats and Bear talents in the Feral Tree. It was really needed. When I was raiding on one of my druids, one of them being feral, I always felt out of place when I wasn’t tanking in bear form. Although I could do dps as cat it was never exactly meaning-full dps. Of course it was better than say a Protection Paladin or Warrior but oh well. You cant have your cake and eat it too right? There’s always the discussion of PVP viability for all classes and I have to admit that in Battlegrounds, every one is viable. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That’s just a fact of life. In Arena, which has become increasingly ugly looking over time, I dont think many people care. I stand by my answer make cast bars different in arena. The players will adapt.
On the pve end of this yo-yo article I have to laugh at how Greg, the lead dev, plays up this idea that Bear Tanks were never really viable tanks. It’s hard to have one specific tank to take you through the whole game. Certain fights required certain things. And all the tanks have specific abilities that make them good in certain situations. Out of the 3 bc tanks, only the Warrior was the least used in my experience. They were all enjoying the insane dominance in early PVP. (Our friend created a warrior for this reason and I quote “I’m tired of losing”). The restoration side of things is funny. I’ve always felt they’re perfectly fine. Resto fits my playstyle and the inception of Dual Spec made that possible for a short while.
Blizzard like lost, leaves the best for last. It’s interesting to note that ONE artist did all those forms. Wild. Wild. Wild. We have multiple designers here and they have one. Mind Boggling.
“Q: For the official word, do we have plans to update more druid form models at some point in the future?
Ghostcrawler: I know for a fact that the current Travel Form and Aquatic Form are loathed by the artist who redid bear and cat. We do have plans to update additional forms at some point in the future. ”
Blizzard has released the patch notes for patch 3.2. In addition to the Druid cat form changes we posted on,flight form will be available at level 60 with the 150% speed. This is kick in the groin as the level 70 spell was the addition of flight form for druids. So that kind of hurts. Every class got a spell at 70 that meant something to end game for Burning Crusade. druids, zilch and now even less zilch. Ouch. The new dungeon has info in the notes and there will also no longer be 2v2 rating’s that can be used to purchase the latest season’s gear. This is QUITE a big change. Battlegrounds will also be giving experience, another warhammer addition. Listed below is not the full list of extremely long patch notes but rather the “class”
* All pets now receive 40% of their master’s resilience and 100% of their master’s spell penetration. In addition, if a player is at their appropriate spell hit chance or hit chance maximum, their pet will be at the maximum for spell hit chance, hit chance, and expertise. If they are below the maximum, their pet will be proportionately below those maximums.
* Replenishment: This buff now grants 1% of the target’s maximum mana over 5 seconds instead of 0.25% per second. This applies to all 5 sources of Replenishment (Vampiric Touch, Judgements of the Wise, Hunting Party, Enduring Winter Frostbolts and Soul Leech).
* Silence, Strangulate, Silencing Shot, and Arcane Torrent: These abilities will also apply a 3-second interrupt effect against non-player controlled targets, making them more versatile against creatures immune to silencing effects.
* Due to significant talent changes, all death knight talents will be reset for players.
* Blood Strike: The bonus damage this ability receives from diseases on the target has been increased to 50% per disease.
* Chains of Ice: Now reduces movement by 95% instead of 100%. The main effect of this change will be that targets of Chains of Ice will not have to re-issue a movement command to continue moving.
* Frost Presence: 10% bonus health reduced to 6% bonus stamina.
* Frost Strike: This ability can now be dodged, parried, or blocked. Weapon damage bonus reduced to 55%, down from 60%.
* Icebound Fortitude: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes.
+ Dancing Rune Weapon: This ability now has a fixed duration of 12 seconds (which can still be modified by its glyph) and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.
+ Veteran of the Third War: Stamina bonus reduced to 1/2/3%.
+ Blood of the North: Reduced to a 3-point talent. Increases Blood Strike and Frost Strike damage by 5/10/15%. There is now a 33/66/100% chance whenever you hit with Blood Strike or Pestilence that the Blood Rune will become a Death Rune when it activates.
+ Lichborne: Duration reduced to 10 seconds, and cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
+ Threat of Thassarian: New 3-point talent. When dual-wielding, your Death Strikes, Obliterates, Plague Strikes, Blood Strikes and Frost Strikes have a 30/60/100% chance to also deal damage with your off-hand weapon. Off-hand strikes are roughly one half the effect of the original strike.
+ Toughness: This talent now grants 2/4/6/8/10% armor instead of 3/6/9/12/15%, placing it in line with similar abilities of other classes.
+ Desecration: This talent has been reduced to 2 points for 25/50% snare and no longer increases damage done by the death knight. It has also been moved one tier earlier in the tree and its spell effect has been made more transparent.
+ Desolation: New talent. This talent is in the position formerly occupied by Desecration. It causes Blood Strikes to increase all damage the death knight deals by 1/2/3/4/5% for 12 seconds.
+ Scourge Strike: Weapon damage bonus reduced to 40%, down from 45%. Damage increased by 10% per disease on the target, down from 11%.
+ Summon Gargoyle: The gargoyle now flies lower to the ground, making it susceptible to melee attacks. This ability now has a fixed duration of 30 seconds and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.
+ Unholy Blight: This talent has been redesigned. It no longer deals damage to nearby targets. Instead, when you deal damage with Death Coil, the target will take periodic damage for 10 seconds equal to 30% of the damage done by Death Coil. This damage accumulates in the same way as Ignite and Deep Wounds.
* Flight Form: Can now be learned at level 60. Flight speed increased to 150%.
* Innervate: Duration reduced to 10 seconds, and cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. This means each use of Innervate will give half as much mana as before, but it will be available twice as often.
* Lifebloom: The final heal that occurs when this spell blooms has been reduced by 20% on the base and on the spell power coefficient.
* Mangle: Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
* Rake: Ranks 6 and 7 base points on initial and periodic damage reduced by about 7%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
* Rip: Ranks 8 and 9 base points and points per combo point reduced by about 6%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
* Savage Defense: The animation for gaining this buff will no longer make the bear stand upright
* Shred: Ranks 8 and 9 base points reduced by about 10%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
* Swipe (Cat): Percent of weapon damage done reduced from 260% to 250%.
* Travel Form: Can now be learned at level 16.
+ Balance of Power: Now reduces all spell damage taken by 3/6%, rather than reducing the chance to be hit by spells by 2/4%.
+ Eclipse: The Starfire and Wrath buffs from this talent are now on separate 30-second cooldowns. In addition, it is not possible to have both buffs active simultaneously.
+ Owlkin Frenzy: Now also restores 2% base mana every 2 seconds for the duration (10 seconds) in addition to its current effects.
+ Empowered Touch: Now also increases the amount of bonus healing effects for Nourish by 10/20%.
+ Improved Barkskin: No longer provides dispel resistance to all effects on the druid, but now reduces the chance your Barkskin is dispelled by an additional 35/70%.
* Aspect of the Cheetah: Can now be learned at level 16.
* Deterrence now has a new visual spell effect.
* The time that traps will exist in the world after being put down has been reduced to 30 seconds, down from 1 minute.
* Traps now have separate 30-second cooldown categories: Fire (Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Black Arrow), Frost (Freezing Trap, Frost Trap) and Nature (Snake Trap). A hunter can have one trap of each category placed at one time.
o Beast Mastery
+ Catlike Reflexes now also reduces the cooldown of your Kill Command ability by 10/20/30 seconds.
+ Entrapment: This talent no longer works with Immolation Trap or Explosive Trap.
+ Lock and Load: Now has a 22-second cooldown. The Lock and Load effect cannot be obtained on targets immune to snare effects when Frost Trap is used.
+ Roar of Sacrifice: Redesigned. This ability can now be used on any friendly target to make that target immune to critical strikes, but the Hunter pet takes 20% of all damage taken by that friendly target. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes.
* Arcane Blast: Mana cost reduced by 12%.
* Invisibility: Can no longer be interrupted by a hostile action or damage done during the 3-second fade time, however an invisible mage can still be stunned or silenced.
+ Empowered Fire: In addition to its existing effects, this talent now also grants a 33/67/100% chance to regain 1% of base mana each time the Ignite talent deals damage.
* Blessing of Sanctuary: This blessing now also increases stamina by 10%. This effect is not cumulative with Blessing of Kings.
* Charger: Can now be learned at level 40.
* Exorcism: Now has a 1.5 second cast time, but can once again be used on players.
* Hand of Reckoning: Redesigned. Now does damage only when the target does not currently have the caster targeted, but damage done increased to 50% of attack power, occurring after the taunt effect is applied.
* Judgement of Light: Now heals for 2% of the attacker’s maximum health instead of a variable amount based on the spell power and attack power of the judging paladin.
* Lay on Hands: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 10/20% instead of increasing the target’s armor.
* Righteous Fury: No longer has a duration or mana cost, remaining until cancelled or death. Also cancelled when a Paladin activates a different talent specialization.
* Sacred Shield: When a paladin casts Flash of Light on a target with this buff, they also now place a heal-over-time effect on the target, healing that target for 100% of the Flash of Light amount over 12 seconds.
* Seal of Blood: This ability has been removed.
* Seal of the Martyr: This ability has been removed.
* Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption: These seals have been redesigned to deal substantially more damage. Now, once a paladin has 5 copies of the debuff from these seals on his or her target, on each swing the paladin will deal 33% weapon damage as Holy, with critical strikes dealing double damage.
* Shield of Righteousness: Now deals 100% of shield block value as damage instead of 130%.
* Warhorse: Can now be learned at level 20.
+ Beacon of Light: The healing amount on the Beacon of Light target is now based on the total healing done (including over-healing) instead of the effective healing done. Radius increased to 60 yards. Multiple Paladins can now have this active on the same target. Buff indicating a player is within range of the Beacon target is no longer displayed.
+ Divine Intellect: This talent now gives 2/4/6/8/10% increased intellect instead of 3/6/9/12/15%.
+ Illumination: This talent now returns 30% of the mana cost of the spell instead of 60%.
+ Ardent Defender: Redesigned. Currently, any damage taken by the paladin while at 35% health or below is reduced. Instead, any attack that would reduce the paladin to 35% health or below has its damage reduced. In addition, once every 2 minutes an attack that would have killed the paladin will fail to kill, and instead set the paladin’s health to 10/20/30% of maximum.
+ Art of War: Now only applies to melee critical hits, but will make your next Flash of Light or Exorcism instant.
+ Crusader Strike: Damage reduced to 75% weapon damage to match the new 4-second cooldown.
+ Seal of Command: Redesigned. This seal now deals 36% weapon damage on every swing, and deals substantially less judgement damage.
+ Vindication: Redesigned. Now lowers target attack power, is consistent and does not stack with Demoralizing Shout.
* Prayer of Healing: The percentage of spell power this spell gains in healing (per target) has been reduced from 80.7% to 52.6%.
+ Penance: Cooldown increased to 12 seconds, up from 10 seconds.
+ Inspiration: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target’s armor.
* After much quiet contemplation, rogues now possess the ability to learn how to use one-handed axes.
+ Sword Specialization: This talent is now called Hack and Slash and applies to axes as well as swords.
+ Shadow Dance: Cooldown reduced to 1 minute. Now lasts 6 seconds, down from 10 seconds.
* A customizable totem bar will now be available for shamans allowing the storing of 4 different totems. These totems can be placed on the ground at once in one global cooldown for the combined mana cost of all 4 totems.
* All Shocks now have a default range of 25 yards, up from 20 yards.
* Base health increased by approximately 7% to correct for shamans having lower health than other classes.
* Chain Heal: Jump distance increased to 10 yards. In addition, the amount of healing now decreases by 40% as it jumps to each new target, instead of 50%.
* Ghost Wolf: Can now be learned at level 16. While in this form, snaring effects may not bring the shaman below base normal run speed.
+ Shamanistic Rage: Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman’s attack power, down from 30%.
+ Ancestral Healing: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target’s armor.
+ Cure Poison and Cure Disease: Combined into a single spell, Cure Toxins.
+ Earth Shield: Dispel effects will now remove charges of Earth Shield rather than the entire aura.
+ Healing Way: Redesigned. Rather than providing a chance of increasing Healing Wave spells on a friendly target, this talent now innately increases the effectiveness of the shaman’s Healing Wave by 8/16/25%.
+ Mana Tide Totem: Totem health now equal to 10% of the shaman’s health.
+ Nature’s Guardian: Redesigned. Now has a fixed 100% proc rate, has a 30-second internal cooldown and increases the shaman’s maximum health by 3/6/9/12/15% for 10 seconds.
+ Nature’s Swiftness: Cooldown is now 2 minutes, down from 3 minutes.
+ Tidal Waves: No longer reduces the cast time of Lesser Healing Wave by 30%. It instead now provides +25% critical strike chance to Lesser Healing Wave, along with the previous 30% cast time benefit to Healing Wave.
+ Improved Water Shield: This talent now has a 10/20/30% chance to be triggered by Chain Heal, and the charges of Water Shield are no longer consumed by this talent.
* Banish: Effect will now be cancelled if Banish is recast on a banished target.
* Dreadsteed: Can now be learned at level 40.
* Felsteed: Can now be learned at level 20.
* Soulshatter cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes
+ Pandemic: Now also increases the critical damage bonus of Haunt by 100%.
+ Fel Domination cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 15 minutes.
+ Empowered Imp: The warlock’s critical hit chance is increased to 100%, up from 20% for the next spell cast after the Imp critically hits a target.
+ Fire and Brimstone: Reduced to 2/4/6/8/10% increased damage from Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on targets afflicted with Immolate, down from 3/6/9/12/15%.
+ Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.
Updates by me in bold
Movement Speed Training By Class
* Travel Form: Requires level 16 (down from 30)
* Flight Form: Requires level 60 (150% flight speed) (up from 60%)
* Swift Flight Form: Requires level 70 (down from 71)
* Aspect of the Cheetah: Requires level 16 (down from 20)
* Ghost Wolf: Requires level 16 (down from 20)
No change other than to specify that you can in fact get class mounts at the levels that you update your riding skill.
* Warhorse: Requires level 20
* Charger: Requires level 40
* Felsteed: Requires level 20
* Dreadsteed: Requires level 40
Blizzard Released the combo for the new Druid’s Color’s scheme. I’m not sure if that’s how one should say it but it’s good enough for me. The Dimensions of the pictures aren’t big enough for us to post here so we’ll just link to another site for their images.
* Black / Black with White Belly / Black Spots – Black Bear (top middle), Black Cat (top right)
* Dark Grey / Dark Grey with White Belly / Dark Grey Spots – Grey Bear (bottom left), Black Cat (top right)
* Red-Brown / Red-Brown with White Belly / Red-Brown Spots – Brown Bear (top right), Red Cat (top left)
* Yellow-Brown / Yellow-Brown with White Belly / Yellow-Brown Spots – Yellow Bear (top left), Yellow Cat (top middle)
* Steel Grey / Steel Grey with White Belly / Steel Grey Spots – Grey Bear (bottom left), White Cat (bottom right)
* Light Brown-Grey / Light Brown-Grey with White Belly / Light Brown-Grey Spots – Yellow Bear (top left), Brown Cat (bottom left)
* White – White Bear (bottom right), White Cat (bottom right)
* Black / Black Spots – Black Bear (top middle), Black Cat (top right)
* Dark Grey / Dark Grey Spots – Grey Bear (bottom left), Black Cat (top right)
* Red-Brown / Red-Brown Spots – Brown Bear (top right), Red Cat (top left)
* Light Brown / Light Brown Spots – Yellow Bear (top left), Yellow Cat (top middle)
* Light Brown-Grey / Light Brown-Grey Spots – Yellow Bear (top left), Brown Cat (bottom left)
* White – White Bear (bottom right), White Cat (bottom right)
Night Elves (Male and Female)
* Greens: Yellow-Green / Green / Dark Green – Violet Bear with Green Mane (bottom left), Blue Cat with Dark Mane (top right)
* Light Blues: Teal / Light Blue – Blue Bear with Dark Mane (top left), Indigo Cat with Light Mane (far left)
* White – White Bear (top middle), White Cat (top left)
* Dark Blue – Black Bear (bottom right), Black Cat (bottom)
* Purple – Red bear with Blue Mane (top right), Purple Cat (middle)
Blizzard has released the new Night Elf Druid forms for World of Warcraft. I leveled up a Feral Druid to 70, then moved her to Balance at 70 and got to 72. Then Dual spec’d to Moonkin and Resto. I had a TON of fun! In some ways seeing these forms makes me want to play my nelf but…not completely. 🙂 Anyways, here’s a small screen!
Blizzard put up their next installment of druid forms. From blizzard
“We continue our look at the new druid art with our second installment, night elf bear form. Here’s a peek at the current look of bear form along with the five new textures. As a reminder, night elves will be able to change which look they use by switching hair color in the barber shop. ”
From Blizzard’s World of Warcraft website
“In our next major content patch, druids will find a host of new textures for two major forms, cat and bear. There will be five different designs for each of these forms for the Horde and Alliance. Night elves can choose to change their cat and bear look at any time by visiting the barber shop and changing their character’s hair color, while tauren will be able to change which look they use by switching skin tones in the barber shop — a new feature for tauren in the next major content patch. Given that there are more hair colors and skin tones than unique form looks, some colors and tones will overlap with these new textures. The hair and skin colors chosen will, in most cases, correspond with the color seen in the look of each form. Some similar colors that may share a particular cat texture will not necessarily share the same bear texture.
We’d like to share with you this new art for each form and faction in four installments. So without further ado, our first preview is for the five new textures of the tauren druid bear form. We’ll also show the current form design so you can easily see the extra detail and textures of the new art. Work continues on new looks for the remaining druid forms and we hope to add them in future content patches. ”